COVER REVEAL: Magic & Mayhem, the ULTIMATE Fantasy Boxed Set!
Number of Novels: 21
Release: August 2, 2016
Synopsis: Get ready to be swept off into lands filled with magic, mystery, action, adventure and romance with these 21 full-length fantasy novels! 22 NY Times, USA Today, and International Bestselling authors have banded together to bring you this amazing boxed set, but like all good things, it's only available for a limited time! Grab this collection today before it's gone for good!
What makes this boxed set so special?
You might be asking yourself what makes this boxed set so special, and I'm more than happy to tell you. See, there's nothing like this out there. Usually when you go looking for collections of books, one of two things happens, you either find the same novels you've seen everywhere else, most of which you can get for free, or you find a collection chock full of books filled with half-naked alphas and domineering vampires.
Now, both of those things are cool, but that's not what this collection entails. No, the guys and girls in these novels are way more likely to punch a vampire in the face than make out with one. Hey, there's nothing wrong with being saved, but sometimes a girl has got to take things into her own hands, like you know, a stake.
You will also find that each novel in this set is actually for sale on one or more venders for far more than the sticker price of this set. This isn't a set filled with freebies designed to entice you into purchasing something you could find for free. No, this collection of over one million words retails for over fifty dollars, and it's all your for a buck. If that isn't a steal, I don't know what else.
Some of the books within the set have sold thousands of copies by themselves, and almost all of them enjoy several four and five star reviews. Chances are you'll find at least one of your new favorite series within, and likely more, all for only a buck. That's a deal that's hard to beat.
So who wouldn't like this set?
There's always someone who doesn't like something, and if you're on the fence about this set, I'll try to warn you off right now.
- If you don't like kick ass men and women who stake vampires, pummel werewolves, and shoot zombies all while maintaining their snarky senses of humor, this boxed set isn't for you.
- If you don't like books who will bring you into a world full of fantasy, magic, and mayhem, this boxed set isn't for you.
- If you don't like books with hundreds of four and five star reviews, this boxed set isn't for you.
- If you don't like paying $0.99 for 21 full-length novels, this boxed set isn't for you.
- If you are expecting hot, steamy romance full of bare-chested werewolves getting it on, this boxed set isn't for you.
- If you don't want to read books that will pull you in and not let you go until you've read all their sequels, this boxed set isn't for you.
Trust me, with 21 novels from twenty-two New York Times, USA Today, and International bestselling authors, you're getting more than enough bang for your buck. Just don't start this set late at night if you value your sleep, because I guarantee you'll be up WAY past your bedtime! This incredible boxed set is only going to be around at $0.99 for a limited time, so make sure you grab your copy today!